Friday, March 17, 2017

New Gadget - Quesadilla Maker

Another trip to the thrift store netted me a new quesadilla maker. ($3.00 looked brand new)

Yes, I know that you can make a quesadilla in a frying pan or in the oven, but how plain is that?  Filled my quesadilla with cooked chicken left over from yesterday's *experiment with cooking a whole chicken in the Instant Pot, cheese and a little Pace picante sauce, sandwiched between two flour tortillas.



Took about 3 or 4 minutes to cook. Cut into wedges and dipped them in sour cream with chives. Yummy!

*Yesterday I promised a new attempt with my Instant Pot. I did cook a whole chicken in it, following a recipe I download, however I was not happy with the results. The meat itself was tasty, but the skin was a slimy mess. We had to scrape it all off before we could eat the chicken. Would have taken pictures, but didn't want to gross anyone out. Will give the Instant Pot another go soon. Hopefully, it will go a little bit better.

No comments:

Post a Comment