Monday, June 23, 2014

Rooster Inspired Remodeling

I'm so ready for a new look for my house!  While browsing through the thrift store today, I found this handsome fellow...






He has now become my inspiration for the new look I'm going for - French Country Farmhouse.

Here's my paint pallet...

I made it by uploading a picture to LetsChipIt.com - a site by Sherwin-Williams that does just that...lets you upload a picture or find one on the internet that you like and ChipIt will transform it into a paint pallet for you.

I'm sure the Re-Do will be slow, but I'll post pictures here as I go. First order of business is to rip the cruddy carpet out of my house and cross my fingers that the plywood sub-flooring is in good enough shape to paint. I might even do one or two rooms with the brown paper bag floor technique. I saw one picture with the paper bag technique using white paper. It looked cool, too.

Wish me luck!





No comments:

Post a Comment