Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Brass Amadillo Chickens

Spent a Saturday morning snapping pictures at the Brass Armadillo, a great antique mall near us. I don't think they typically allow cameras, but once I explained that I wanted to do a series of blog posts about the store, they were very gracious.

I took so many pictures, it will take several blog posts to show them, but the first two I want to share with you are a sampling of the many chickens they have for sale there...and I mean MANY!  If you're a chicken enthusiast, like me, you can pick up some of the cutest ones ever for great prices.

With over 600 antique dealers, the largest number of antique dealers under one roof in the entire desert valley, the inventory at the Brass Armadillo is always changing, so visit often. You never know what treasure you're going to find.

I can't tell you how many times I heard someone say, "My mom used to have one of those!" Or, "Oh, look - I used have one of those when I was a little girl."

I'm pretty sure I even uttered those words once or twice.



No comments:

Post a Comment