Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Seattle's Best Coffee Frozen Coffee Blends Creamy Caramel

Seattle's Best Coffee Frozen Blends
It's 106 degrees outside, but I'm chillin' with a delicious Seattle's Best Coffee Creamy Caramel Chiller (Frappe), and it didn't cost me $5.00!

Today I discovered Seattle's Best Coffee Frozen Coffee Blends. You can find them in the frozen food section of your grocery store (I got mine at Walmart). They're little chunks of frozen coffee (and other yummy stuff).  All you do is blend them up with few ounces of milk and...sip your way into blissdom!

The Creamy Caramel is oh-so-good, but I want to try the others, too. Just did a search for a coupon and jackpot!  I found one for $1.00 off a bag. Since I paid less than $3.00 for the one I just bought, the next will be less than $2.00. The bag makes 2 chillers, so my next two drinks will be less than a dollar each! (Take that, *bucks!)


Here's where you can find the coupon for $1.00 off Seattle's Best Frozen Coffee Blends - let me know which one you get and how you like them.

1 comment: