Sunday, November 25, 2012

Chicken Tetrazzini

Came home from church to find that my brother had made lunch - Chicken Tetrazzini.


I'd never had it before, but you can bet your sweet bippy I'll have it again!  He didn't have an exact recipe, but this is what's in it...

Pre-cooked chicken chunks
Peas
Thick-cut mushrooms that have been sauted in butter
Cream of Mushroom soup
Cream of Chicken Soup
Chicken boullion
Angel hair pasta
Motzarella cheese

He said he would do some things a little different next time, like mix it all together, then pour it in the baking dish and top with buttered bread crumbs for a little crunchy topping.

I think I would only do one thing different next time - I'd eat two helpings instead of one!
 

1 comment:

  1. Sounds yummy! I'llhave to try this :)

    ReplyDelete