Saturday, October 20, 2012

Trailer Park Chickens

 
Found these two beauties at a yard sale...in a trailer park...my trailer park. Of course, according to the managers of the park, we are not supposed to call it a trailer park. We're supposed to refer to it as a "mobile home community". Yeah, whatever. I'm a red-neck chick from Ohio and I know a trailer park when I see one.
 
Anyway, I spotted Flick and Flack (that's what I named them) sitting on a table between a non-stick frying pan that was missing most of it's Teflon and a stack of VCR movies. I had to rescue them. They fit very nicely into my crazy chicken collection.
 
So, if you have any oddball chickens you're looking to get rid of...send 'em my way.


2 comments:

  1. I have a jazz musician chicken that Rebecca Pfortmiller gave Jeff for his birthday one year, but we're rather fond of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jazz Musician Chicken...sounds cool, man!

    ReplyDelete